Sunday, July 7, 2013

Call me Marella

Hey everyone! I'm Marella and I will soon be a sophomore in college. Right now its summer and I am loving the time off to hang with friends and swim in the pool. I am new to blogging, but I hope anyone who stops by will enjoy what I have to say. I live everyday according to my values and try to laugh and just have fun. College life is different but amazing because you learn to be independent and responsible, while meeting new people. I definitely had a rough start with mean roommates, but I ended up finding a few great friends that I am excited to spend time with next year. On here, I will probably post about a random assortment of things, like my daily experiences, opinions/reviews on music, fashion, products, or movies, and even some of my favorite recipes. So if you like a mixture of everything or reading about something new everyday, this blog will satisfy your needs. There will be more posts to come so hang tight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment