Monday, July 8, 2013

Songs for Every Mood

Music can be a great mood changer, especially when you're feeling down and just want a pick me up. I love music and I think every song can affect what your attitude is that day. So in light of that, I have come up with a few songs that are perfect for expressing your mood.

Confidence Booster
These songs are great for lifting up your spirits so you can get through the day.

  1. Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
  2. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  3. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish Mafia
  4. Hung Up - Hot Chelle Rae
  5. Come and Get It - Selena Gomez
Calm and Relaxing
I like to listen to these after a long day when I just want to put up my feet and close my eyes.

  1. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
  2. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
  3. Falling Over Me - Demi Lovato
  4. Fix You - Coldplay
  5. Half Of My Heart - John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift
Working Out
All of these give the boost you need to make exercising a bit easier.

  1. Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia
  2. Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas
  3. We Are Young - 3OH!3
  4. Shake It - Metro Station
  5. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
And when you just feel like listening to love songs...
Because you're a bit of a romantic.

  1. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
  2. We'll Be A Dream - We the Kings ft. Demi Lovato
  3. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
  4. One and Only - Adele
  5. Love Somebody - Maroon 5
  6. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran (just one more because his songs are so addicting)
That's my list! I hope you like my choices and even check them out for yourselves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment