Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Favorite Places to Eat

1. Lazy Dog
This restaurant is at the top of my list because it has a variety of delicious food on its menu and has a family-friendly atmosphere. I recommend trying all of the different dishes since they are each appetizing in their own way. You can also bring your dog to the restaurant and eat outside on the patio (they have treats for your dog too).
*What I like to get: Fettuccine alfredo with chicken, Carne asada, Hawaiian pizza, Chicken parmesan

2. Chipotle 
One reason why Chipotle is on my list because their food is just so addicting and it's my go to fast food. When they first came into my area, I would get their tasty burritos, but now I am hooked on their rice bowls and lime-flavored chips.

3. Red Robin 
This diner is also very family-friendly with great burgers and a fun environment of  amusing decor. They are known for their gourmet burgers, but they have a lot of other great things on the menu to order too.
*What I like to get: Chicken bruschetta sandwich, Cesar's chicken wrap, Whisker river bbq burger 

4. Ruby's 
I have always loved Ruby's partly because of its old diner atmosphere and their amazing fries (they don't even need ketchup!). I used to go here all the time when I was younger and sip down on their delicious shakes and look forward to getting a gum ball after my meal. Again, another family-friendly place which is another thing I love about it because I know I will take my kids here one day. 
*What I like to get: Hickory burger, Portobello-provolone premium burger     

If you haven't tried their food yet, you should check out these places because I bet they will have something for everyone's taste buds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment